IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED AS A DROP-IN, YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL 3 STEPS!
1) First, sign up by clicking on your desired clinic:
* If there are no more blank spaces, the clinic is full and you’ll have to try back next week.
2) Once your name is ON THE LIST, make sure you have registered at the link below. Note: This part only needs to be done once for the entire clinic season - If you have already registered, please go on to #3.
3) Payment must be made below. Please do not bring cash or checks to the clinics! We are trying to minimalize contact. Thank you!
The Registration "GHSL Archives" is not currently available.
Drop-in Signup sheet for Defense Clinic will be posted shortly. Please check back.
UPDATED MAY 28TH:
Hello Summer Clinic Families!
We hope everyone is doing well! We know there are a lot of kids wanting to get on the ice, so in an effort to keep things a bit more regimented this year with the Covid crisis, here’s how we are going to do this:
1) Players registered and paid in full for the 10 weeks are secured.
2) if the clinics are not completely filled by full time prepaid players, we will publish a signup sheet online for drop ins. Anyone signing up for drop ins must also be registered online for the clinics (for liability reasons). You only have to register ONCE (not each time you drop in). Drop-ins are $35.
Space is limited, so if you intend to register/pre-pay for all 10 Clinics please do so sooner rather than later. If we do not fill clinics with full-time, pre-paid players by 10:00pm on Sunday, May 31st, we will post sign up sheets for drop-ins on Monday June 1st. Reminder: if you signed up for both clinics, please use the "BOTH -FULL" payment option. If you are splitting between 2 clinics, pay only "FULL" for 1 and email us to remind us that you are splitting between the 2. Clinic schedule is below (will be posted online by the weekend).
Updated May 2nd:
Goltz Hockey is happy to announce that we have what we believe to be hard dates to get back on the ice! Based on information from the state and AZ Ice Peoria, here are our new (and hopefully final) start dates!
Big Fellas - June 1st
Li'L Guys - June 2nd
Offense Clinic - June 3rd
Defense Clinic - June 4th
Thank you for your patience as we navigate this unprecedented situation! Dates and times for all Goltz Hockey programs will be loaded onto the online calendar by May 26th. See you all very soon!
Information and recommendations regarding COVID-19 are ever changing. Our main concern is for the health and well being of our players, so in response to current health concerns regarding COVID-19, Goltz Hockey has pushed back start dates for our spring/summer events.
Offense Clinic - New Start Date: Wednesday, May 13th
Defense Clinic - New Start Date: Thursday, May 14th
GHSL Big Fellas - New Start Date: Monday, May 18th
GHSL Li'L Guys - New Start Date: Tuesday, May 19th
All completed schedules (with time slots) will be posted online by April 15th.
We will continue to assess the situation and communicate more as we get closer to the new start dates. We know everyone is anxious to get back on the ice and we want to be sure everyone gets back safely! In the meantime, keep working on off-ice drills to stay sharp and adhere to CDC Guidelines to stay healthy and flatten the curve. We are all in this together! We look forward to seeing everyone very soon.
Registration is now open!!